-use arrows to scroll-
Felix Plawski photographs weddings all over the world, including Shwanstein Germany, Varadero Cuba, New York, Maui Hawaii. Felix has been a favorite wedding photographer among young professionals such as designers, architects, lawyers, doctors and over all people with keen eye for modern looking images.
Felix is strive to create new and innovative ways to approach wedding photography he specializes in capturing true moments with dynamic candid images and artful portrait. Wedding shooting is unique brand of documentary photography and Felix is trying to provide brides with their own personal story, not a generic version of someone else's wedding.
With the mix of professional experience (commercial work at New York ) and educational preparation (Warsaw College of Visual Art) , Felix is an accomplished photographer. His photographic work has been awarded in number of international competition.
1) Hasselblad Masters 2008, Honourable Mention in one of the most prestigious competitions in the industry for the Manhattan '96 project, 2008;
2) International Photography Awards: Professional Photographer of the Year: Architecture: Bridges, 2007; also: Honourable Mention Award for Fog, 2007;
3) Professional Photographer of the Year: Architecture: Cityscape; also: Honourable Mention Award for 1996, 2007;
4) International Photography Awards, Professional Photographer of the Year: Nature: Tree, also: Honourable Mention Award for NY Tree, 2007;
5) International Photography Awards Professional Photographer of the Year: Fine Art: Abstract; also: Honourable Mention Award for Memento, 2007;
6) International Photography Awards Professional Photographer of the Year: People-Wedding, Honourable Mention Award for –36 degree Celsius;
7) Also, 1992 - Finalist in Best Photography Annual Contest, Santa Barbara, Serbin Pub-lishers;
8) 1991 - Portfolio Publication, Photographers Forum Magazine, Santa Barbara, 1991: Honourable Mention in Best Photography Annual Contest, Santa Barbara, selected from 23,000 photographic entries, Serbin Publishers.
Felix's work has been present in private collections and has been exhibited in Canada, Germany, Poland, and the United States, to mention just a few.
Felix Plawski lives in Edmonton with his wife Magda and his son Kuba.